Meeting & Events Initiatives
- The hotel has installed a water filtration system which is used to refill our glass bottles for our Suites
- All plastic cups and bottles have been replaced by glass
- All crockery, cutlery provided is reusable with no plastics
- Guests are provided with recycled paper pads along with pencils rather than pens
- All lighting throughout the Meeting & Events Suites is set to automatically switch off when not in sue
- All Tea & Coffee granules are recycled to be used as fertiliser with any food waste separated for recycling
- Delegate menus have been produced to ensure local produce is used with a variety of options available for those that have dietary requirements.
For some of our lower floor rooms, guests have views overlooking our roof terrace which has been transformed into a haven for herbs and a space for insects to call home.
The hotel has installed its very own herb garden with all produce used within our kitchens. In addition, part of the terrace has been adapted to create a haven for insects, bees and wildlife to call their home.